TNR Trust Nairobi welcomes volunteers to help in the following areas:
1. Fund raising for the mobile clinic and other activities
2. Preparing a plan for using the mobile clinic in particular communities- combined with education of the public.
3. Fostering of various animals- when needed
4. Socializing/training foster animals (requires one to go to the foster home)
5. Building a volunteer base/making contacts for that
6. When necessary, going to places to help with animals in distress
7. Helping us on events.
You are most welcome to choose which area you might want to assist with.
If you are interested, please contact us through the form which you can find on the Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you.